So you want to sell or buy a website of a domain name?
This is a list of websites where you can buy or sell websites and domains. If you are looking for platforms to sell or buy Online businesses, Websites, Domain names, and/or mobile apps, You are in the right place.
This list also has website brokers who specialize in ensuring your website/project gets sold/purchased for the right price in return for a commission. They also ensure awesome desired results from the purchase/sale of your website/project/business by vetting the parties, determining market value, and ensuring secure transactions.
The Entries on this list include free and low-cost boards for buyers and sellers to find each other, perform due diligence, and complete the transaction on their own. They also include premium and broker-based services.
- Borderline Biz
- Free Market / Websites & Domains
- Facebook Groups & Communities
- eBay / Internet Business and Websites for Sale
- Exchange Marketplace / eCommerce Websites & Businesses for Sale
- FE International / By or Sell A Business
- Duuce / Newsletter Marketplace
- Latonas / Buy & Sell Profitable Online Businesses
- QuietLight Brokerage / SaaS, eCommerce and Online Businesses
- Business Exits( formerly Digital Exits ) / ” We Sell Your Business”
- Website Properties / Online Business Broker
- BizBroker24 / Website Broker
- Trustiu / “the safest digital property marketplace”
- Investors Club / Private Exclusive Marketplace for Online Businesses
- Empire Flippers / Websites Brokers
- Afternic / Buy. Sell. Park . Domains Names
- Sav / Domain Marketplace
- SEDO / Buy. Park. Sell. Domains
- Website Broker / buy and sell websites and domains names
- Tiny Acquisitions / Where the best tiny projects are acquired
- ZeroAcquire / Buy and Sell Micro Startups & Side Projects.
- SideProjectors / Websites, Domains and Apps
- Indie Maker / Websites, Domains and Social Media Accounts
- Flippa / Websites, Online Business Domains and Apps
Borderline Biz Allows you to Buy and/or Sell Startups/Projects that are Revenue Generating or Pre-Revenue Generating.
Free Market / Websites & Domains
This one is very date but listing your project on the platform is totally free. Finding great entries on this platform is like finding a needle in a haystack.
Facebook Groups & Communities
There are some great communities on Facebook and across the internet that don’t just offer a way to engage with a like-minded audience but are great avenues to find websites.
- The Business Inquirer – a community
- MicroAcquire – by MicroAcquire Facebook group
- The Website Flip – by subscriber Mushfiq S. Subscribe to his excellent newsletter.
- Shopify Flips – Shopify flipping community
- Flipping Websites – by Investors Club
- Website Flipping Community – Flippas Facebook community
- Niche Website Flippers – The Niche Flippers Facebook community
- namePros – a forum for domains
- DNForum – a forum for domains
- Domain Names – for domains.
- Web-Hosting talk – if you are looking for “Web Hosting Companies And Clients For Sale”
eBay / Internet Business and Websites for Sale
Believe it or not, eBay has a dedicated category for the sale of online businesses and Physical businesses. Making it one of the perfect places to find buyers and sellers of online businesses.
Exchange Marketplace / eCommerce Websites & Businesses for Sale
FE International / By or Sell A Business
Duuce / Newsletter Marketplace
Latonas / Buy & Sell Profitable Online Businesses
QuietLight Brokerage / SaaS, eCommerce and Online Businesses
Business Exits( formerly Digital Exits ) / ” We Sell Your Business”
Website Properties / Online Business Broker
BizBroker24 / Website Broker
Trustiu / “the safest digital property marketplace”
Investors Club / Private Exclusive Marketplace for Online Businesses
Empire Flippers / Websites Brokers
Afternic / Buy. Sell. Park . Domains Names
Sav / Domain Marketplace
SEDO / Buy. Park. Sell. Domains
Website Broker / buy and sell websites and domains names
Tiny Acquisitions / Where the best tiny projects are acquired
New on the scene, Tiny acquisitions is the only marketplace for internet businesses that are priced under $5,000. Tiny Acquisitions allows creators to quickly liquidate that side project through its instant buy escrow service.
The website mostly lists creator-made tiny (indie, no-code) applications, side-projects, productized services or any digital asset for that matter.
- Price: Offers Free listings and a $10 premium listing
ZeroAcquire / Buy and Sell Micro Startups & Side Projects.
ZeroAcquire is a marketplace to buy and sell micro startups, side projects and MVPs – profitable or pre-revenue. Fast + easy to use.
SideProjectors / Websites, Domains and Apps
This website is not just a platform to find and/or sell websites, domains, apps and projects but to also showcase your projects and find co-founders.
Submitting your project to side projectors is free.
Indie Maker / Websites, Domains and Social Media Accounts
Formerly 1kProjects, Indie Maker is a marketplace that allows buyers and sellers of side projects, SaaS, domain names, and social media accounts to trade/meet.
Flippa / Websites, Online Business Domains and Apps
Flippa is the de facto leading platform for selling Websites, online businesses, domain names, and mobile apps. Founded in 2009, the site has over 120 thousand buyers and facilitated the sale of over 250 thousand businesses worldwide.
It has facilitated the sale of businesses both big and small, beginner and established, below and above $100,000 in annual profit. It makes finding and listing projects a breeze with its friendly interface.
Its impressive search filters allow a buyer to find a business by age, price, or category through websites, apps, domains, eCommerce businesses, digital content, marketplaces, services, Software as a Service (SaaS), and more.
Flippa does not just provide a platform to buy and sell businesses but also offers a concierge service for the first-time buyer and an in-depth due diligence service, as well as access to third-party brokers and financing services.
Pros: The platform is super simple to understand. Offers a built-in messaging system. Offers multiple points to filter thought via its search engine. Offers a built-in Escrow service and PayPal support.
Cons: Flippa Like some of the platforms listed here, has its fair share of issues such as scams, inexperienced sellers, unverified information, and too much junk to sift through.
Price: 5 to 15 per cent transaction fee, based on the sale amount. Due diligence is $1,500. See site for additional pricing.
So there you have it, A massive list of websites and marketplaces to sell your website, project, website, app, domain name, and/or app. Is there a website and/or marketplace that isn’t on our list? Feel free to leave a suggestion below or simply reach out to us using our contact form.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links to help keep offering the free content. All content on this site is provided with no warranties, express or implied. Use any information at your own risk.